The press is designed to test samples of corrugated cardboard, flat cardboard and corrugated paper for compressive strength, as well as corrugated cardboard for delamination in accordance with the RCT, FCT, CMT, ECT, PAT, CCT methods:
RCT is a method for determining the breaking force in compression of a ring of flatboard and corrugated paper. According to DSTU 3643-97 (GOST 10711-97)
FCT is a test method for in-plane compression of corrugated board. According to GOST 20681.
CMT is a method for determining the resistance to planar compression of a corrugated specimen. According to GOST 20682.
ECT is a method for determining the resistance to end compression of flat container and corrugated board. According to GOST 20683-97 (ISO 3037-94).
PAT is a method for determining the peeling resistance of corrugated board. The sample is contained in the STI-7 device and installed under the press. According to GOST 22981-78.
CCT is a method for determining the resistance to end compression of a corrugated specimen. According to GOST 28686-90.
Samples are prepared and held with STI fixtures. The test results are stored in the memory of the device, where the average value is calculated over the number of measurements taken and displayed. Test results can also be displayed graphically on a PC and stored in a database.
The design of the press provides convenient and quick access to the sample installation area. This model is based on a new design and replaces the discontinued models such as “Test press STI-1” and “Test press STI-1M”.
– The measurement range compresses forces from 20 to 1800 N;
– The limit of the permissible value of the reduced error compresses the forces from the upper limit of the force measurement, no more than ± 1.0%;
– Moving the movable plate (bottom) 70 + 5 mm;
– Slab dimensions, not less than 125×125 mm;
– Load speed 12.5 ± 2.5 mm / min;
– Slab return speed 40 ± 5 mm / min;
– Communication with a personal computer such as IBM PC, RS-232;
– Overall dimensions 240x420x600 mm;
– Weight, no more than 35 kg.
Order code: TL-PM002.00-01