The OS-T meter is designed to determine the absorbency of paper by assessing the weight gain of an air-dry sample after one-sided wetting of its surface with water in accordance with GOST 12605-97 (ISO 535-91) “Building materials. Method for determination of surface water absorption during unilateral wetting “(Cobb method).
– The tested area of the sample is 100.0 ± 0.1 cm2;
– Mass wring out the roller 10.0 ± 0.5 kg
– The volume of water for testing is 100 ± 5 cm 3;
– The maximum weighing limit of the balance is 150 g
– Limit of error of scales, 0.005, not more than g
– Overall dimensions 420x300x335 mm;
– Weight, no more than 26 kg.
The delivery set includes electronic scales.
Order code: TL-PF002.01-00 – with scales.