The sensor is designed to measure and adjust the concentration of paper pulp in the range of 1.5-4.5%. The circuit consists of a concentration measuring sensor, a measuring unit, an actuator regulating the flow of water (regulating valve).
Common system name:
Complex of regulation of average concentration of paper weight “KRSK” (without the regulating valve).
The principle of operation of the sensor is based on measuring the time of passage from the upper to the lower point of the sensitive element “blade” placed in the measured medium. This time is proportional to the concentration and does not depend on the flow rate. After appropriate processing, an electrical unified signal of 4-20 mA is used for control and management in the system of the local circuit control concentration.
– Measured concentration of 1.5-4.5%;
– Permissible limit of the main consolidated error of 1.0%;
– Output signal for adaptation with other systems of ACS TP 4-20 mA;
– The maximum temperature of the controlled environment is 60 ° C;
– Mass flow rate from 0.5 to 5 m / s;
– Weight not more (without control valve) 10 kg.
Order code: TT-PP003.00-00